Ingredients for dough:
1 tin condensed milk
400g white chocolate, chopped
50g unsalted butter
2 tsp Vanilla Mart paste
1 cup mini eggs
- Line a baking tin with baking paper.
- Combine the condensed milk, butter and white chocolate in a large saucepan and heat over a medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Add the vanilla, sprinkles and 3/4 of the mini eggs. Stir to combine.
- Pour into your tin and scatter the remaining eggs over the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator until firm or overnights.
- Cut into pieces and serve.