Ordering & Payment
What Payments Methods do you accept?
We accept the following methods of payment:
VISA, Mastercard, Switch, Maestro & Paypal
Please ensure you provide the cardholder’s name as it is shown on the card, and the billing address corresponds as it appears on the card statement. Payment will be taken in GB pounds (£), and if applicable, your card will be charged according to the exchange rate at that time. We are unable to accept cheques, cash, or postal orders via the website.
Card fraud is illegal and perpetrators will be prosecuted in all cases.
How should I store the Vanilla Pods?
These Vanilla Pods will keep indefinitely if stored in an airtight container in a cool dark place but we suggest that you use these pods within 2 years of purchase. The pods should NOT be refrigerated. If you do not intend to use all pods at once, you should wrap these pods in cling film or waxed paper before storing in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
The Vanilla Pods are coated with white frosting/crystals. Can the pods still be used?
This is a perfectly normal occurrence. The white frosting/crystals are actually Vanillin crystals and may form from time to time.
However, please note that incorrect storage can also result in the formation of mildew or fungus. To ascertain if the discolouration is due to Vanillin Crystals or Mildew/Fungus, firstly, you should smell the affected pod to check for any odour and secondly hold the pod against natural sunlight. If the pod smells rotten and does not reflect the visible light spectrum (colours of the rainbow) the affected pods should be discarded as this can spread to the uninfected pods.
How can you offer vanilla products at such low prices? Is the quality compromised in any way?
We source all our vanilla products direct from reputed ethical growers and manufacturers in India, Madagascar, France, Indonesia and Tahiti in large wholesale quantities. Coupled with sensible packaging and low margins, we pass on the cost benefit to our customers. We can guarantee the highest quality for our products and this has been corroborated with feedback from our valued customers (http://www.trustpilot.com/review/vanillamart.co.uk)
Postage & Delivery
How will my order be sent?
Depending on the order value and weight, we will despatch items by the following means:
- In the UK: By Royal Mail 48™/Royal Mail 48 Signed For® or Courier (UKMail)
- European Destinations: Royal Mail Airmail/Courier
When will my order be dispatched?
Unless otherwise stated on individual product pages, we aim to process and dispatch all orders within 1 working day (Monday-Friday) of receipt of the order and cleared funds. Orders received on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays will be sent out the following working day.
When will I receive my order?
- Orders sent by By Royal Mail 48™/Royal Mail 48 Signed For® are normally delivered in 1-2 working days, but delivery may sometimes take 3-4 working days.
- Orders sent by Courier (UKMail): These orders are normally delivered the next working day.
- Orders sent by Royal Mail Airmail are normally delivered within 3-5 working days to most EU destinations. Delays by Royal Mail/Postal Services in the destination country may however delay deliveries.
- Orders sent by Courier (UKMail/UPS/DPD): These orders are normally delivered within 2-5 working days depending on the country sent to.