GOURMET MADAGASCAN VANILLA BEANS
MADAGASCAN BOURBON VANILLA PODS (VANILLA BEANS)
- Our Gourmet range of Madagascan Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans) from the SAVA region of Madagascar are supple and ideal for your vanilla needs.
- These vanilla pods are certified Kosher Pareve by OU (Orthodox Union)
- Approximately 300-350 Pods/kg depending on individual pod weight and crop.
- Vanillin Content: 1.5%
- Moisture Content: 30% (+/- 2%)
- Individual Pod Weight: 3-4 Grams (Approx) – please contact us for latest weights
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- *****Note: Vanilla Pods are natural products and aspects like count per kg, length, size, colour etc. are estimates only and will vary from crop-to-crop. Therefore, when purchasing vanilla pods by weight, you may not receive the exact number you require. If you need an exact quantity of vanilla pods, we suggest that you buy a specific quantity amount For e.g. 10, 20, 50 or 100 Pods*****
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
- Our Vanilla Pods are packed in food-grade foil bags. On receipt, open packs and remove pods to store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light ideally in an airtight container, preferably glass. If storing for longer, wrap in cling film (ensuring all air has been squeezed out) and check pods regularly. Vanilla Pods should NOT be refrigerated
- For more information on storing vanilla pods, see our Guide here