Indonesian Tahitensis Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans)
- Our Indonesian Tahitensis Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans) have a flowery, fruity aroma with a smooth flavour. They are often described as smelling like licorice, cherries, or wine.
- Ideal for pastries, amongst many other applications.Short length.
- Higher oil and water content than Bourbon beans.
- Approximately 600-650 Pods/kg depending on individual pod weight and crop.
Moisture Content: 35% (+/- 2%)
Individual Pod Weight: 0.6 Grams (Approx)
Country of Origin: Indonesia
- *****Note: Vanilla Pods are natural products and aspects like count per kg, length, size, colour etc. are
estimates only and will vary from crop-to-crop. Therefore, when purchasing vanilla pods by weight, you may not
receive the exact number you require. If you need an exact quantity of vanilla pods, we suggest that you buy a
specific quantity amount For e.g. 10, 20, or 50 Pods *****
- Vanilla Pods are shipped in bespoke food-grade foil pouches
- Item weights shown are Packed (Shipped) weights and are approximates only