BUY VANILLA PODS
PREMIUM GOURMET MADAGASCAN BOURBON VANILLA PODS
- Our Premium Gourmet range of Madagascan Bourbon Planifolia Vanilla Pods (Vanilla Beans) from the Sambava region of Madagascar is approximately 17-19 cm in length.
- These Madagascan Vanilla Pods are graded First Quality NFN (Non Fendues Noires) – Non Split Black and are considered the cream of the crop! With the classic aroma of Madagascan Bourbon Vanilla, these pods are supple, moist, plump and have a distinctly black colour without blemishes.
- These vanilla pods are certified Kosher Pareve by OU (Orthodox Union)
GREAT TASTE AWARDS 2016
- These vanilla pods have been awarded 2 Stars at the Great Taste Awards 2016.
- Beautifully long (and a consistent length) plump, oily pods. They’re soft and packed full of seeds. There’s a good depth of flavour to the seeds, and both seeds and pods are wonderfully aromatic. A lovely quality.
- Length: 17 cm plus (Approx)
- weight and crop.
- Vanillin Content: 2.1%
- Moisture Content: 35% (+/- 2%)
- Individual Pod Weight: 3-4 Grams (Approx)
- Country of Origin: Madagascar
- *****Note: Vanilla Pods are natural products and aspects like count per kg, length, size, colour etc. are estimates only and will vary from crop-to-crop. Therefore, when purchasing vanilla pods by weight, you may not receive the exact number you require. If you need an exact quantity of vanilla pods, we suggest that you buy a specific quantity amount For e.g. 10, 20, 50 or 100 Pods*****
PACKAGING AND STORAGE
- Our Vanilla Pods are packed in food-grade foil bags. On receipt, open packs and remove pods to store in a cool, dry place away from heat and light ideally in an airtight container, preferably glass. If storing for longer, wrap in cling film (ensuring all air has been squeezed out) and check pods regularly. Vanilla Pods should NOT be refrigerated
- For more information on storing vanilla pods, see our Guide here