200g dairy-free butter
1tsp Vanilla Mart paste
100g caster sugar
300g plain flour
- Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla together. Stir in the flour and mix into a dough. Wrap in cling film and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Roll out to 1/2 cm thickness and cut into round shapes. Place on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with a little sugar and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown at the edges.
- Leave to cool for at least 10 minutes on a wire rack.
- Enjoy with a cup of tea.