150g rice crispies
100g unsalted butter
100g mini pink and white marshmallows
300g Biscoff spread
1 teaspoon Vanilla Mart paste
- Grease and line a 21cm square tin with nonstick baking paper.
- In a large pan, melt the butter, marshmallows and 100g of Biscoff over a low heat, until the mixture is fully melted and combined.
- Stir in the rice crispies and the vanilla paste, mix until they’re completely coated.
- Turn out into the lined tin and smooth the top to make it flat.
- Melt the remaining Biscoff spread in a heatproof bowl set over a pan of simmering water, stirring, until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour the melted Biscoff over the top, spread evenly and leave to set. Once set, cut into snack sized squares to serve.