Payment by Paypal & Major Credit/Debit Cards (SagePay/Stripe).
TITLE OF GOODS
Goods supplied by us to customers remain the property of the company, until paid for in full by the customer.
Orders are subject to acceptance by the company and to availability of goods and will be invoiced at prices ruling at the time of acceptance. We reserve the right to substitute products of equal or greater value to compensate for out-of-stock items.
We also reserve to change prices without notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the www.vanillamart.co.uk website
We aim to despatch orders within 1 working day of receipt of orders and cleared payment (unless we have contacted you and agreed alternative terms) as long as all goods are in stock. If an item is out of stock, we will notify you before dispatch.
- Delivery to the UK is via Royal Mail/Courier and delivery time is in accordance with this. Where parcels can not be delivered, a Royal Mail calling card is left and it is your responsibility to collect your items.
- Delivery to other destinations outside the UK is by Royal Mail Airmail/Courier and delivery time is in accordance with this.
We cannot be held responsible for any delay in transit. We will always obtain a Certificate of Posting for every order dispatched.
- P&P for all orders to UK is free.
The following does not affect your statutory rights.
- All goods must be checked and counted upon receipt. Any shortages must be brought to our attention firstly by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please read and adhere to the care instructions that are supplied with all our products or sent to you by email.
FAULTY GOODS OR GOODS RECEIVED IN ERROR
If you wish to return an item to us because we have either:
1. Sent goods in error
2. Sent damaged or faulty goods (we cannot accept responsibility for damage caused in transit by climactic conditions or packaging damaged by Royal Mail/Courier Services)
You have the choice of either:
- A replacement being sent to you. Or
- A refund for the item being returned. In these circumstances, you shall be responsible for the cost of the returns postage. We will ask you to send the item back to us via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Only when we receive the item, can we send a replacement or issue a refund.
If you receive an item that you wish to return, you may do so within 14 days of the date you receive the item. Returned items must be in their original, unopened condition. The condition of the item(s) is your responsibility until they reach us – we would suggest that you use a secure or recorded delivery method which requires a signature on delivery. Once we have received the item, and it is in satisfactory condition, we shall make the full refund to you.
- No credit or refund will be give for any goods ordered in error by the customer.
- No credit or refund will be given for any losses due to the incorrect storage or merchandising by the customer, of any goods supplied by us.
Any shortages, quality and delivery issues must be brought to our notice with 30 working days of placing the order.
No returns will be entertained unless the above conditions are strictly adhered to.
We endeavour to provide a first class shopping experience. However, if you find that you are not satisfied with any product or service please feel free to contact us on email@example.com
We will endeavour to resolve any claim made a soon as possible.
From time-to-time, the company will launch promotions in the form of coupon codes, festive discounts etc. These promotions are offered the sole discretion of the company and can be amended, disabled, cancelled or extended by the company without any prior notice.
All goods offered by the company are guaranteed to meet statutory requirements. However, the company cannot accept responsibility where goods supplied are subject to further processing or repackaging by the customer.
All of our Vanilla Products are zero rated for VAT purposes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither VanillaMart nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
CHANGES IN TERMS
We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the www.vanillamart.co.uk website.